Top 5 Things to Do In Warrington
Whether you live in Warrington or are planning a visit, there is no shortage of sights to see or places to visit. Here are our top 5 picks:
1. Warrington Museum and Art Gallery. This museum has a bit of everything amongst its 200,000 object collection. It runs the spectrum from natural science and ethnology to fine and decorative arts. You’ll not want to miss the large archive of local photography. There are always interesting shows and exhibits on, as well as free art classes (including beginner level).
2. Walton Hall and Gardens. You’ll enjoy meandering around the formal gardens or taking your children to the zoo on the premises. The 32-acre grounds are beautiful year-round (though it is hard to resist the colours of autumn). Enjoy – and stop off for a bite at the Heritage Cafe.
3. TeamSport Warrington. If strolling and meandering are a bit slow paced for you, catch the action at TeamSport. Warrington boasts the largest purpose-built indoor go karting track in the UK. Channel your inner race car driver around 35 bends, a Monaco-style tunnel, and three levels of fun. There are both adult and child karts. If you have bored, jaded teenagers amongst your group, this will shake them awake!
4. Gulliver’s World. For younger children, a trip to Gulliver’s World is in order. There are kid-friendly rides and attractions, including climbing walls, a “haunted” house, a castle play area, and roller coasters mild enough for the whole family – even you parents.
5. Halliwell Jones Stadium. Home of the Warrington Wolves, this rugby league stadium is a top notch destination. The facilities are completely up to date and the games are packed with action. Come cheer our team on!
Make your time in Warrington even more rewarding by hiring a limo. You can sit back and relax while your driver navigates traffic and delivers you to all of these spots and more.