It’s one of the most important and special days in you life so far, so book early to avoid disappointment and be sure to arrive in true luxury and style to your school prom in one of the North West newest and most luxurious Hummer Limousines and be the envy of your friends.
Choose from our large fleet of new model Luxury Hummer Limousines in 13 / 16 / 18 seats available in Black, white, or pink and be wowed by the ultimate Luxury interior finishes fully loaded with huge sound system, laser and mood lighting, crystal bar, multiple LCD screens and much more.
Don’t be let down
Unfortunately each year we here the horror stories of excited prom goers being let down by there limos companies for a number of reasons, to avoid disappoint and feel happy that you have chosen a reliable and reputable company please see advice sections list below before making you decision.
Junior Prom booking advice
Make sure you’re getting the Limousine you paid for and it is roadworthy and legal:
- Do your homework and check that the Limousine you’re paying for is what you will receive. Ask for a brochure or email to provide particulars and documented information / images of the vehicle you’re ordering. Even better visit their premises. We operate an open door policy 7 days a week, where you are most welcome to view our luxury Limousine fleet.
- COIF – or certificate of initial fitness - This certificate is required by law for all limousines carrying over 8 passenger. Any reputable company should be able to supply a copy of this upon requested. Earls Limousines carry a copy of this certificate in each vehicle.
- Insurance - Check that insurance is valid (Hire and reward insurance); again copies should be supplied upon request. Earls Limousines carry a copy of this certificate in each vehicle.
- Booking confirmation in writing - Confirmation of booking should be supplied in writing, outlining the requested vehicle you have booked the date/time/and place along with the agreed price deposit paid and balance due. You will receive this from Earls Limousines within 3 working days
- NLCA - The National Limousine & Chauffeur Association. We are proud to be members of our industry recognised body, and any reputable company should be too.
- Operating under VOSA – Limousines carrying over 8 passengers must run under hire and reward and be VOSA registered. VOSA carryout regular roadside safety inspection, If the vehicle you’re traveling in is not registered or deemed illegal or unsafe it will be taken of the road immediately. To ensure customer safety and satisfaction at all times, our fleet of vehicles are maintained to the highest standards, both mechanically and cosmetically, being safety check by a VOSA inspection centre every 10 weeks.
- CRB – Earls Limousines chauffeurs have been fully CRB checked to ensure your children are in safe hands.
- Limousine Brokers - BEWARE of limousine brokers (they act as a middleman), they do not own their own fleet of vehicles and sell your business on to other companies - causing no end of problems. It’s always worth checking the company customer reviews via Google or a registered review site. Earls Limousines are a family run business and personally owns all limousines you see advertised on the fleet section.