The junior prom cars hire has become something of a phenomenon in the UK in recent years. Our youngster always want what their friends are having, and although we might not always agree their last day of junior school is a massive milestone, one to be rewarded and celebrated. Hiring one of our luxury Hummer limos will make their last day at school one they will never forget.
What every size of class or group you’re looking to accommodate, we can help with our large fleet new model Limos and Hummers seating 8/10/12/14/16 in the North west, including the 18 seater Black Hummerzine one of only two in the UK.
It’s a case of seeing is believing with our Hummer limos fully loading with multiple LCD screens, lasers, lights, high spec audio visual and surround sound system.
Your school will be the envy of the street in one of our awesome H2 Hummer Limousines, available for hire in Warrington, Chester, Liverpool, Manchester, Cheshire and across the North West.
Don’t be let down Unfortunately in any business there is cowboys and the limo industry is no different. Each year we hear the horror stories of excited prom goers being let down by limousine companies for a number of reasons. To avoid disappointment, and feel happy that you have chosen a reliable and reputable company please see advice section listed below before making you decision.
Junior prom cars hire booking advice
Make sure you’re getting the Limousine you paid for and it is roadworthy and legal:
- Do your homework and check that the Limousine you’re paying for is what you will receive. Ask for a brochure or email to provide particulars and documented information / images of the vehicle you’re ordering. Even better visit their premises. We operate an open door policy 7 days a week, where you are most welcome to view our luxury Limousine fleet.
- COIF – or certificate of initial fitness - This certificate is required by law for all limousines carrying over 8 passenger. Any reputable company should be able to supply a copy of this upon requested. Earls Limousines carry a copy of this certificate in each vehicle.
- Insurance - Check that insurance is valid (Hire and reward insurance); again copies should be supplied upon request. Earls Limousines carry a copy of this certificate in each vehicle.
- Booking confirmation in writing - Confirmation of booking should be supplied in writing, outlining the requested vehicle you have booked the date/time/and place along with the agreed price deposit paid and balance due. You will receive this from Earls Limousines within 3 working days
- NLCA - The National Limousine & Chauffeur Association. We are proud to be members of our industry recognised body, and any reputable company should be too.
- Operating under VOSA – Limousines carrying over 8 passengers must run under hire and reward and be VOSA registered. VOSA carryout regular roadside safety inspection, If the vehicle you’re traveling in is not registered or deemed illegal or unsafe it will be taken of the road immediately. To ensure customer safety and satisfaction at all times, our fleet of vehicles are maintained to the highest standards, both mechanically and cosmetically, being safety check by a VOSA inspection centre every 10 weeks.
- CRB – Earls Limousines chauffeurs have been fully CRB checked to ensure your children are in safe hands.
- Limousine Brokers - BEWARE of limousine brokers (they act as a middleman), they do not own their own fleet of vehicles and sell your business on to other companies - causing no end of problems. It’s always worth checking the company customer reviews via Google or a registered review site. Earls Limousines are a family run business and personally owns all limousines you see advertised on the fleet section.